Buy golden Anniversaries:  The Seven Secrets of Successful Marriage from Amazon.com

Google

 

Saturday, December 1, 2007

How Will I Know I Am In Love?

In our many interviews with people “in love” we ask them, perhaps, the most revealing question of the interview – “How will I know I am in love?” We have heard very consistent answers. And conversely, many people involved in a new loving relationship, particularly young people, often ask us, “How do I know if I am in love?” We think we know the answer.

While we have heard a number of answers to our “How do you know you are in love” question, we can place them in seven categories. And, perhaps surprisingly, they have stayed the same over our 25 years of research on couples in love. If you would like to know what they are, just read our article How Will I Know I Am In Love?

We are interested in knowing how you first knew you were in love. Tell us. Let’s start comparing notes around the USA and the world. We look forward to your participation in our blog.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Conductor said...

I find your indicators to be right on! I have experienced each myself.

Since I have met my true love I have found that I have a brighter outlook on the world. I now see every glass as "half full" as opposed to "half empty."

The Conductor

December 2, 2007 at 9:23 AM  
Blogger Romantic said...

The Conductor is correct about your indicators. they make perfect sense.

This is the first time that I am sure that my love is real. When she is not with me all I can think about is the next time I will see her and what we will do. Sparks fly when we are together. It is pure magic!!

From someone who finally feels truly romantic.

December 2, 2007 at 1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home